Loan One - Quick convenient loans
We are one of the fastest growing financial institutions because of our team that is made up of enthusiastic knowledgeable experts that put the needs of our clients first.
We offer quick loans of between $2,100 and up to $8,000 for as long as 12 months. We offer business loans to small businesses to help grow the Australian economy and give our clients access to the funds that they need to finance their dreams.
How does it work?
LoanOne offers financial solutions that are tailor-made to suit your requirements. The application process is simple and only takes a few moments to complete.
- Log onto our website and fill in the online application form with your personal details.
- You will find out in a few seconds whether you are pre-qualified and if you are, one of our friendly consultants will contact you to guide you through the rest of the application process.
- You will be sent a payday loan agreement contract that you must sign. To make this process simple you can sign the application online with e-sign so there is no paperwork.
- Once we receive the signed contract we will deposit the money straight into your bank account within a few hours.
If you have bad credit you may still apply
Sometimes the people who need a loan the most are those that find it the most difficult to get their loan applications approved. We would like to help all Australian citizens in their time of need so even if you have a bad credit history you are still welcome to apply for a loan with us and we will do our best to assist you.
quick loans of between $2,100 and up to $8,000
Your loan application outcome is based on a combination of factors including your income, expenses and credit history we take all factors into consideration.
We offer a number of personal and business financial solutions to meet your requirements.
Our personal loans include small loans, quick loans, short-term loans, fast cash loans, secured loans and secured loans against your car.
LoanOne offers emergency loans that allow up to borrow between $2,100 and up to $8,000 with easy repayments that can be debited directly from your account according to your pay date and pay cycle.
To make sure that you never miss a payment we will send you a reminder before the payment is due. The application process only takes a few minutes to complete.
To upload your supporting documents we use the latest Proviso technology that allows us to view your last 90 days banks statements easily and securely.
Do I qualify?
- You must be at least 18 years old and be a citizen of Australia
- You must own the vehicle or home that you would like to place as collateral in the case of secured loans
- To qualify for a quick loan you need to earn a minimum of $500 a week / this can include your Centrelink payments
- Have a reasonable credit history. If you have been declared bankrupt or are under Debt Agreement your application could be declined
Loan One Quick loan
- Loan Type Quick loans
- Interest Rate 48%
- Loan Amount up to $8,000
- Repayment 1 month to 12 months
Benefits of Loan One
- Alternative lending solutions
- Fast loan aprovals
Loan One - Tech makes getting a loan easier
The technology was created to make our lives easier. When you provide your bank login details we can easily verify your personal information and easily view your bank statements for the past 90 days.
Rest assured we use the latest technology to keep your information safe when you apply for a fast loan and secure and we have read-only access to your account so there is no need for you to worry about your information falling into the wrong hands. If you don’t feel comfortable with this method please contact us. We do not accept bank statements via fax or e-mail.
To qualify for a LoanOne loan:
- 100 points of ID
- You 2 most recent payslips
- A recent utility bill that is in your name as proof of address
- Your most recent 3 months bank statements must show your salary payments
You will need to supply us with 100 points of identification as follows:
- Your Australian driver’s license (mandatory)
- Your Medicare card (mandatory)
- Your Australian Passport (optional)
- A debit or credit card from a financial institution (optional)
Do you conduct a credit check?
Loan One is a responsible lender and as such we do perform a credit check to assess affordability. If you have a bad credit history or bad credit score you may still qualify for a loan.
How much is the interest rate?
- Our short-term loans interest rate is calculated at an annual cost rate of up to but not exceeding 48%
- Our Business loans interest rates vary from case to case
- You will be given a charge table that sets out how all the fees and costs are calculated
- The payments will be deducted from your bank account via direct debit on your chosen date as agreed upon in the contract
Loan One is a trusted & reliable provider of quick loans
In our review, Loan One adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Loan One is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 501182
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Finally a lender that offers rates that are competitive, fair and affordable. Look no further than Loan One – they know what their customers need.
— Tamworth —
With the current economic circumstances, it is quite easy to lose track of your debt. For this reason, I needed to take out a debt consolidation loan to help resolve my financial issues. Thanks f...
— Wellington —
Thanks to their easy repayment terms, I was able to make additional payments at no additional cost. This makes budgeting so much easier now that my finances are in my control.
— Darwin —