About Bendigo Bank
The ancestries of our bank originated more than 150 years ago in two abundant Australian societies, Bendigo in Victoria as well as Adelaide in South Australia.
Bendigo Bank and Adelaide Bank apiece started out as constructing cultures, determined to support Australians buy their personal household. Bendigo plus Adelaide Bank is now a highest 60 ASX registered corporation, preserved by more than 90,000 stockholders. We have an excess of 6,500 workers, who attend to approximately 1.5 million clients in over 500 people Australia-wide.
What Bendigo Bank is all about?
- We are not just a bank – The fact that we help clients on a daily basis with everything from personal loans to online banking is not the only thing we know. We want our clients to be able to have a better knowledge of finance and how to make money work for them.
- We care about clients – We go above and beyond for our customers because we want them to always have the upper hand when it comes to banking, credit and investments
- Great things happen – Working as a team; we know great things will unfold.
- We share your morals – Your opinions matter to us and we take them to heart by ensuring that we implement every suggestion you bring to the table.
- Looking to the future – it is safe to say that the future looks pretty bright for Bendigo Bank.
Bendigo Bank Services
Clients are required to apply for a personal loan online. The online application is nothing out of the ordinary. The customer is required to furnish us with his personal details, employment information and salary information.
This information is gathered so that we can have a better idea about the kind of client we are dealing with. Since we deal with a lot of customers, we have come to realize that some people like having a few tricks up their sleeve and as such, we have had to be extra cautious when we are gathering information because some clients have a tendency about lying about their personal details or omitting the most crucial information.
Verification documents of the client
After you have applied for the personal or emergency loan, you will have to submit your supporting documents. The supporting documents you submit to us have to correspond with the information you completed in your application form. If we find that there are some discrepancies between the information you submitted on your personal loan application and the documents you have to submit, we will contact you and find out the reasons behind the difference because everything should be synced.
The money will be deposited in your bank account
If we find that everything is clear and every information corresponds, we will send the money to your bank account after you have electronically signed for the personal or short-term loan. If you haven’t signed the contract, the amount will remain with us until you do.
Bendigo Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate 7.79 – 12.79% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Summary of Services
- Easy to manage repayment terms
- Flexible loan amounts
- Low-interest rates
Bendigo Bank – Regain control over your finances
Due to the fact that there are different kinds of online loans, it is safe to say that the options will also be diverse.
As such, you need to know that the difference between the two before you take the option of either financial plan.
A secured loan means that the credit advance is protected with a certain kind of asset. The common benefit of opting for a protected advance plan is that clients pay a lower interest rate.
On the other hand, an unsecured is the total opposite of a secured loan. This just means that your loan is not protected, and you can be liable to pay a higher interest rate. Furthermore, it usually means that the client doesn’t have an asset to protect his quick loan against.
Depending on the kind of benefits you look for from a loan, both options can be preferable.
Who can take out a loan?
The following criterion needs to be met for people who want to take out a personal loan at Bendigo Bank:
- The client must be over the age of 18 years
- Be a permanent occupant in Australia
- Have a constant source of income
When will you know of the outcome of your loan?
We have to review your loan and we will let you know the outcome of your online loan application the following business day.
What if you can’t pay your personal loan on time?
If you can’t pay your personal loan on time, you need to notify us as soon as possible and not wait until the day of your scheduled payment. You will be liable for dishonesty fees and this may cause a dent on your credit profile.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Their reputation precedes them. The quality of service I was promised was there 100% and the loan itself was very affordable.
— Cairns —
Very easy to obtain a loan from Bendigo, their application is easy and the criteria reasonable and fair.
— Adelaide —
I was pleasantly surprised at just how cheap and easy it was to get a personal loan from Bendigo. I will be share to share my experience with others!
— Sydney —
Bendigo Bank Contact Details
- 290/292 Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000 Australia
- Get Directions
- PO Box 480, Bendigo, Victoria, 3552, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed