ANZ has a heritage that started 180 years ago. Throughout the years ANZ has grown into a reputable bank with superior quality services and products including banking services, car loans, personal loans, investments and more.
These days ANZ is one of the 5 biggest companies in Australia and the number one bank in New Zealand. Our market capitalisation amounts to total assets of $896,5 billion.
The ANZ purpose
We strive to shape a world where people and communities thrive. From our earliest days in 1830, we have been focusing on unlocking opportunities for individuals, businesses and communities. We encourage sustainable growth because we understand the changing technologies, climate globalisation.
We keep up to speed with changing trends and aim to change our approach to banking as individual needs change by offering loan applications online as well as online banking options. We help individuals and businesses grow by turning savings into investments, we build small businesses into large companies and evolving old industries into new industries.
We build relationships that create value
By connecting individuals and businesses, we play a leading role in the workplace by creating a strong, cohesive, and vibrant community.
We use strong New Zealand and Australian foundations, a distinctive geographic footprint and leading services in the market to meet the needs of our clients.
Our strategies include creating the best bank in New Zealand and Australia, building a global market and establishing the digital-ready infrastructure to create the highest quality customer experience.
We understand that to earn our clients' trust we must continually raise our standards of products and services.
Transparency is our priority
We pride ourselves on our transparency in every transaction. We guarantee that you will only receive superior quality customer service from us and you won't find any hidden fees.
Visit our website and use the personal loan calculator to help you determine the total cost of your loan. Need advice or have questions? One of our expert consultants can help you with whatever you need.
Choose your rate fixed or variable
- Variable loan rate: you have the freedom to repay your loan early without any exit fees and you also have the flexibility to increase your loan amount.
- Fixed loan rate: this option gives you the certainty that your repayments won't change, giving you control over your budget.
ANZ Product Details
- Loan Type Personal loans
- Interest Rate 12.45 – 15.99% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $50,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Summary of Services
- Choose between loan options
- Flexible repayment terms
- Unsecured bad credit loans
ANZ – Loan options designed to meet your needs
We have an extensive range of loan options for you to choose from. We have loan products that are affordable and suits your individual financial needs.
When you apply in one of our many branches between Monday and Friday you can expect your loan to be paid out to you on the very same day.
Why choose an ANZ personal loan?
- Our quick loans suit individual needs – whether you need money for emergency expenses, a holiday or to buy a new car, we will have a loan solution for you.
- Convenient and flexible loans – we can help you work out exactly how much your loan will cost you, as soon as you have been approved for a loan we will transfer your funds, helping you to manage your cash flow better.
- We have a great reputation – over the years we have served many satisfied customers with loan and banking solutions and we are currently the top bank in New Zealand.
Debt consolidation loan option
If you feel that you have too much debt and that you can no longer afford your monthly payments than our debt consolidation loan option is a solution for you. We will negotiate better repayment terms with your creditors and structure your debt into one affordable payment. With this loan option, you can choose between fixed and variable interest rates. This loan option is a long-term solution to help you get rid of debt as well as stay out of debt.
ANZ bank has more than 180 years of banking experience. Get a personal loan from New Zealand's number one bank and you are guaranteed to get the best customer service and well loan and banking products.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Loving that everything can be handled online, including automatic repayments!
— Canberra —
ANZ makes it very easy for the average person to get their hands on finances that otherwise might have been harder to come by.
— Melbourne —
ANZ Contact Details
- 34 High St, Kimba, SA, 5641, Australia Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 11:00 – 15:00
- Tuesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday 11:00 – 15:00
- Thursday 11:00 – 15:00
- Friday 11:00 – 15:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed