It is very rare that you will find a lender that is not really concerned about getting interests from clients, but it is rather concerned about helping them get through a difficult time.
In order to qualify for a short term loan at Speckle, clients have to be:
- Australian citizens or permanent citizens in Australia: This is because we want to ensure that we are dealing with people that are staying within the borders are easily traceable.
- Over the age of 18: Anybody who is younger is considered a child and is in no mind to be thinking about paying back loans
- Must have an active Australian working number or email address: This makes it easier for us to contact you
- Must receive a minimum gross revenue of $30,000 per annum, which is not inclusive of government benefits
- Not borrow for more than 90 days
After you have supplied us with all relevant documentation, we will then assess your payday loan application and let you know of the outcome.
Speckle is owned by Good Shepard Microfinance and National Australia Bank (NAB). The partnership works perfectly because both institutions want to give clients more of everything, including affordable payday loans, while they receive little to nothing in return.
Clients have to undergo an online application that consists of the following information:
- Automated proof of identification particulars such as Medicare card, Driver’s license or Passport
- At most 90 days of bank statements. You can source these by electronic means or physically and you’ll find directives on how to source these in the application form
- All subsidiary official papers supplied must be in your individual name. We do not work with commercial or corporate
There has to be a certain amount of money a client receives from the government in order to be considered for a Speckle quick loan. If you get half of your money from the administration, you will not qualify for a loan with our services. There has to be an additional source of income that a client receives apart from Centrelink for us to consider a loan application that is coming from such a client.
Speckle Product Details
- Loan Type Payday loans
- Loan Amount up to $2,000
- Repayment 3 months to 12 months
Summary of Services
- Choose between loan options
- Get competitive rates
- Flexible loan terms
Speckle - with us you get low interest fees on your payday loan
Before we can deposit the money into your account, the client has to adhere and sign all the terms and conditions attached to your application.
After this has been done, the money will be in your account in two business days.
We offer our clients' payday loans ranging from $200 - $2000 payable in three months to a year. By using a loan calculator, you will be able to get an idea of how much you would pay and for how long.
Good Shepard Microfinance has one of the lowest loan fees. There will be no hidden costs incurred and everything is stated in black and white. People who have emergency loans with us save about 50% on interests compared to what other credit advance companies are charging.
Speckle loan disapprovals
As much as we don’t force our clients to tell us why they need the money for, we don’t support customers who take a loan to use it for:
- Debt consolidation
- Business purposes
We don’t offer blacklisted loans to people that are bankrupt.
In order to qualify for a loan at Speckle, a retiree has to ensure that they meet the minimal requirements.
Bad credit history
Although we would like to help every client with a financial crisis, a bad credit history may block your chances of getting a loan. However, we will assess the severity of your bad credit history before we make a final conclusion.
Completing the loan application
There is a list of reasons as to why you need a loan on our application process. Should you find that your reason is not included, please select “Other”.
Cooling off period
We have what we call a “cool off period” where the client can decide to change their mind about the loan and accepting the terms and conditions without being held liable.
There will be no fees incurred for paying off your loan earlier than the agreed date.
We don’t allow clients to increase the amount on a loan that is already existing and active.
Contact us as soon as possible if you encounter problems with paying off your short-term loan on time.
Having a default on your file means you haven’t made any means of paying back your loan in 60 days. The last thing you need is having a defaulted profile. Ensure that you speak to us as soon as you foresee a problem.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I couldn’t have asked for a better deal when I got my loan from Speckle.
— Perth —
I was in a bit of a tight spot when it came to cash at the end of the month to fix my car and with the help of Speckle I had my cash in two days and my car fixed.
— Brisbane —