Money Smart - Payday loans up to $2,000
Money Smart is a registered financial guidance provider that assists Australians with payday loans ranging from $2000 or less.
Although there are alternative loans that can be paid over long periods, a payday loan with Money Smart advice can only be paid with the required and stipulated period date.
Alternatives to a payday loan
Although a client might be in desperate need of money, he might not necessarily have the money to pay off the interests that will come with the credit advance plan. Alternatively, the client may:
- If you need to take urgent care of your water and utility bill, you can always speak to your utilities provider and arrange another date. These authorities are understood and will be able to assist you as long as you don’t make it a habit.
- There are credit providers that offer low or no interest personal loans. Although there may be fees incurred in these credit advance plans, they are not compared to your normal payday loans interests. Therefore, you save money instead of applying for money you don’t have.
- Centrelink members can apply for advance payments with little to no interest charged. This way, you don’t owe anybody money because you use your government benefits to help you out of your financial dilemma.
Quick loan turnaround times
A credit provider has a legal obligation to lend money to clients that they believe have the ability to pay off the loan.
Should they lend money to a client that doesn’t have a good credit record, the credit provider wouldn’t be practising legal practices as this is not required or rather accepted by the law.
Why was my loan declined?
- If you have had a short-term loan in the last 90 days, this may be a problem for certain lenders.
- If you constantly spend all your money and ask for a loan around the same time every month
- If we have records that show that there were instances where you were unable to pay off your loan in due course
Get your personal documents ready
The credit provider may request bank statements that will prove that your money is deposited into such a bank account. The bank statements are normally for a period of 90 days.
This is just another step in your payday loan application process.
The documents submitted to the lenders will be kept safe and will not be used or manipulated by anyone.
Money Smart Payday loan
- Loan Type Payday loans
- Interest Rate from 48%
- Loan Amount up to $2,000
- Repayment 16 days to 12 months
Benefits of Money Smart
- Fast loan applications
- Apply 100% online
- Flexible loan terms
Money Smart - We compare loans to help you save money
Depending on the type of credit provider that’s lending you the money, there may be certain additional documents that may be requested as a security measure.
Example of these documents includes payslips or Centrelink statements, copies of bills, copies of other credit contracts or statements of accounts and property rental statements displaying if you are up to date as far as your rent is concerned.
Payday loan calculator
Having an online loan calculator is a great way of checking how much you can qualify for.
It is normally used if you also want to see how much would a credit provider be able to loan you and when would you be able to pay it back.
- A one-off founding payment of 20% (full) of the total advanced
- A regular account charge payment of 4% (maximum) of the total lent
- An administration fee or charge
- Default dues or charges
- Implementation expenditures (if you go pear-shaped on paying back the advance, these are the charges of the credit provider going to law court to convalesce the money you have indebted them with)
Should a client fail to repay his emergency loan on the required date, the credit provider may request that he pays double the initial fee he took with interest charges included. It is for this reason why it is important to know all the financial obligations that will be expected from you as the client from the credit provider. Additionally, it is wise to make a financial budget of your own and check if you will be able to meet the financial terms and conditions or not.
Payday loan option
Taking a payday loan may seem like a good move at first, but once you have taken it, you may realize it comes with a lot of the financial burden that could have been avoided if you opted for a cheaper option. Therefore, before you decide that a payday loan is the right choice for you, ensure that you have executed every other cheaper option that was available.
Before you enter into a contractual agreement with a lender, ensure that you have compared every other option available. This way, you will know you opted for a cheaper deal as opposed to taking up a quick loan you won’t be able to afford.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
This is a great company besides me getting my loan approved they have helped me get insurance at a cheaper rate I recommend them.
— Perth —
I used the calculator before applying for my loan and it put me at ease knowing how much I would be paying for my loan.
— Sydney —
They have helped me through my financial struggle and being able to now manage my money better.
— Perth —