National Debt Counseling - A team of experts
National Debt Counselors is a team of experts that works above and beyond ensuring that your life doesn’t have to change now that you're in debt. In fact, we make sure that we give you deals that will be able to make you live a normal life while you are paying off your dues with effective debt counselling.
A no compulsion free valuation
The debt assessment that we do is so that our clients can have a clearer picture of where they are standing in terms of their finances. Although it normally scares them once they realize how much they really owe, this is not our intention. Our goal is to make customers see the problem so that we can come up with solutions to the problem.
Exceptional associations with all the main credit providers in South Africa
The credit providers that we work with are also interested in seeing households have slightly less personal and credit card debt and they help in the best way they can. They issue payment plans that reduce prices for customers so that they can start to save instead of paying more than they actually have. Furthermore, we are registered with the National Credit Regulator so you can rest assured that we are as legit as they come.
Get a free assessment
Clients that are interested in a debt review can give us a call on 087 727 9728 or request that we get back them to see if they meet the criteria for the debt review.
There is a criterion that needs to be met by clients if they want to apply for a debt review. The requirements can only be determined that they are met once a free assessment has been completed.
Complete your application form
Should it be that a client qualifies, he will then be required to fill in an online application form. If you don’t meet the criteria, we will tell you what you need to do in order to meet the requirements for future applications.
Inform your Creditors about your debt review application
Once creditors that you have personal loans or credit cards with have been made aware of your application, they can no longer call you like they used to before. Everything will have to pass through us. Basically, your application protects you from them.
National Debt Counselling Debt counsellor
- Loan Type Debt counselling
Benefits of National Debt Counselling
- DEBT Counselling
National Debt Counselling - We can help you with overwhelming debt
The client will now be in a position to pay the monthly agreed payment to the Payment Distribution Authority.
Advantages of Debt Review
- Clients will be pleased to know that with the debt review process, your assets will be protected. This means that your car or house will not be associated with any debt review assessments.
- The monthly repayments that you pay on a regular basis will be combined into one reimbursement which is similar to debt consolidation. This is where clients get scared, although the expense might be combined into one singular payment, it will be reduced according to your affordability rates.
- The credit providers will no longer be in contact with you. National Debt Counselors will now play the meditator going forward. This way, we are refraining from the creditors to keep pestering you asking you to pay money you currently don’t have.
- We always aim to get decreased rates for our customers and lengthen the payment period. Although this is not always the case, we try our best to negotiate this deal.
- We will work on reapplying for your credit clarification as soon as you resume paying your settlements.
- In essence, we are not miracle workers - we offer effective debt counselling. We are simply qualified debt agents that work tirelessly to ensure that our customers resume their life and leave the worrying to us regarding their debt.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Really effective debt counselling organisation. Very friendly and qualified staff. I would recommend them to anyone in need of debt counselling.
— Gold Coast —
From my first interaction with National Debt Counselling, I have been very impressed by the professionalism of the staff and the attentiveness that my case has been dealt with. I receive regular ...
— Brisbane —
Thank you for making a very stressful period of my life so much easier to navigate and for helping me regain control of my life and finances. My household can breathe easier and we are finally ab...
— Darwin —