About P&N Bank
P & N Bank have fast become known as one of the largest customer-owned banks in Australia. First established in 1969, we’ve worked hard to ensure year on year growth.
Now serving over 4 million customers, we operate under APRA, ASIC, AUSTRAC supervision to mention a few. We have set out to develop a bank, which will serve the purpose for the broader community. In doing so has allowed us to develop a strong executive team made up by members of the community.
Benefits of signing up with P&N Bank
A large focus for us is to upscale and improve the knowledge our clients have regarding their finances and things happening within the financial sector. We spend a great deal of time training up our staff to ensure they’re fully equipped to assist with any financial query that comes their way. Our customer-focused approach to banking puts us a step ahead of many of the banks in Australia as we provide our customers with ample convenience. Here are some of the many benefits, to opening up a bank account with P&N Bank:
- Fee-free transaction account
- Save money while you are spending money on your card
- Access your money online and in one of the approved branches
- Online banking services and digital wallets
- Personal and debt consolidation loans with an online application
- The ability to draw money from more than just our ATM’s
- Multiple community programs to work with and donate to.
P&N Bank Services
Thanks to our people orientated business model, we know financial stress doesn’t ever provide any sort of convenience for people. By spending the time getting your finances in order, you can spend your energy on other aspects of your life.
Once you’ve acknowledged you have financial issues and have decided you can co longer manage all you credit cards, personal loans or store card debts, you can approach a professional bank like P & N bank to assist you to get back onto track with a debt consolidation loan.
Be sure to establish if debt consolidation is right for you
- As logical as debt consolidation might sound when trying you get yourself financially stable again, it might not be the right solution for you. Sufficient time should be spent finding out what the various places are charging you in fees and add that up to see if it's worth getting the debt consolidation loan.
- We understand how overwhelming debt can be and we want to ensure all our clients are financially stable in no time. If you’re considering this option for yourself, be sure to contact the team at P&N Bank to discuss your financial situation.
- We’ve developed a variety of tools to assist our clients in getting themselves on the right financial path. From our budget planner calculator as well as the debt consolidation planner, you’ll be able to see where there are gaps within your budget.’
- Nobody wants to struggle financially so by spending the time looking and understanding where you’re spending your money, it’ll reduce the chances of creating further debt for yourself.
P&N Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Debt consolidation loans
- Interest Rate from 6.81%
- Loan Amount up to $100,000
- Repayment 2 years to 5 years
Summary of Services
- Competitive interest rates
- Consolidate debts into one monthly payment
- Fast loan approvals
- Streamlined online application
P&N - We have the solutions to your debt problems
Our service offering is far from limiting as we want to provide our clients with a dynamic service offering from insurance to personal loans and everyday transaction accounts.
By having to only deal with one service provider as opposed to multiple providers, we’ve spent a great deal of time developing a diverse portfolio mix.
Some of our other service offerings include:
- Home insurance
- Short term loans
- Home loans
- Financial planning
- General Insurance
These are just some of the service offerings we have on offer to our clients and the more time we spend with community members, the more we’re able to see what further adjustments can be made.
Our pay and save option on the transaction account
An innovative saving's technique which has slowly seen its entrance into the financial market. The pay and save option allows you to save money whenever you complete a transaction and making use of your card. The rule of thumb here is you’ll always round up to the nearest dollar. Before you know it, you’ve put a large portion of money away in order to make the purpose of them tomorrow.
Whether you’re renting or are the owners of your property, a crucial consideration to make is the level of house insurance you need and require. Once this has been determined, you can look at the options available. Here you can select from:
- MemberCare home prestige
- MemberCare home cover
- MemberCare investor insurance
Additional services which have been added to our house insurance portfolio was done after many check-ins with a variety of shareholders. For example, if your home is 100% secure, you can receive a reduced monthly insurance storage amount. The same can be said as part of the senior discount. Here you’ll receive 50% back.
Be sure to contact one of our financial advisors today to start discussing your financial requirements and our debt consolidation loans. Our combined years of experience have allowed us to specialise within our fields and can use that has an understanding within the business.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
What I liked the most about consolidating my debts through P&N Bank was how they were so flexible. They didn’t give me the same loan that they’ve given to other customers- they gave me a loan tha...
— Hobart —
Not only did I get a loan, but I also got handy tips to help me with handling my money going forward from the useful articles on P&N’s website. This goes to show how they are dedicated to helping...
— Perth —
P&N Bank Contact Details
- Level 7, 130 Stirling Street Perth WA 6000 Australia
- Get Directions
- PO Box 8609, Perth, WA, 6849, Australia
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed