Beyond Bank - We finance cars
Our desire is to assist in building strong communities. We also have a real, ongoing commitment to supporting local communities through our community partners, by supporting non-profit organisations that make a difference.
We love to help strengthen families and communities. To see strong communities being built is at the heart of what we do, we are proud to support community projects and find out more about what it is to give back to the community with Beyond Bank.
Good for the community
- Beyond Bank has contributed around $8 million to local communities through community programs, sponsorships, donations, and grants.
- We will continue to deepen our commitment to supporting local communities through our community partnerships. It makes a difference when supporting none- profit organisation and we are helping to strengthen families as well as communities.
- We have created a true community partnership, which means there is a win-win situation for everyone (the community, our clients, staff and our families).
- In 2008, we announced the Environmental Management System program. These program intentions are to develop a culture of environmental sustainability in the workplace.
- In 2011, we set up Community Volunteers in collaboration with Volunteering SA & NT, Volunteer ACT, Volunteering WA and the Hunter Volunteer Centre. Our volunteer package matches suitable applicants to volunteer opportunities in a wide variety of community organisations and registered charities.
- In 2013, we bettered our community banking and personal or vehicle loan services with the outline of new Community Employee Banking and Community Volunteer Banking packages.
- These suggestions were established to recognise the significant role that community employees and volunteers play in our communities.
- We also joined Greening Australia, a national eco-friendly none profit organisation. Greening Australia targets to increase the quantity and quality of the native environment, and restore ecological systems.
An innovative car loan
Not only do we bring you a car loan that is competitively priced, but also has flexible features that make financing your new car easier to manage.
Beyond Bank has improved the features of low rate loan with a special offer, we want to ensure that you’ll enjoy our competitive rate, repayment options that include a redraw facility and offset account plus loan terms up to seven years.
Features to consider on the "special offer" car loan
- Competitive rate- (The Special Offer) This loan means you are able to enjoy a competitive rate of 5.69%, annually.
- No early repayment fees- Should you be in possession to settle your car or personal loan earlier.
- Offset account – One of the most advanced features of this loan is our Car Budget Account, you are able to reduce the amount of interest you are paying by offsetting the amount that you still owe.
- Pre-approvals – Apply for Beyond Banks pre-approval, if you would like to know how much you can borrow so that you can start shopping around so that you know how much you can spend.
- Redraw - With Beyond Banks redraw facility, you may make as many additional repayments as you wish or can afford with not a single penalty, the upside on the redraw facility is that should you need to take some of the repayments back you absolutely can.
- Loan terms – Apply for a loan and make repayments over a period of up to 7 years. Establishment fee - $175
- Car eligibility - The vehicle that you want to purchase needs to be new or less than two years old, you will also need to borrow at least $25 000.
Beyond Bank Car loan
- Loan Type Car finance
- Interest Rate 5.69 – 13.45% p/a
- Loan Amount up to $80,000
- Repayment 1 year to 7 years
Benefits of Beyond Bank
- Apply online for vehicle finance
- Low-interest rates
- Flexible repayment plans
Beyond Bank - We take the stress out of car finance
Beyond Bank offers a reasonable vehicle loan option, nevertheless, before submitting your application, think of to comparing this offering with similar loans to make sure that are able to afford the loan and that it's right for you.
Are you eligible for the loan? Make sure you meet the criteria below:
- It is essential that you are 18 years of age or older
- You need to be an Australian citizen or a permanent resident
- Your credit rating/history should be in good standing and you will need to agree to a credit check
- Your regular net income needs to be over $2000 per month
- The quick loan application process is easy and normally only takes about 15 minutes to complete, should you be applying with another individual, in other words, a joint application, this may take about 20 minutes. The following details will be requested to complete the online application.
- Particulars of where you are employed as well as the address
- In the case of you being employed for less than a year, we will require the details of your previous employment details.
- You are required to furnish us with your previous address should you be there for less than one year
- It is essential that you give us the details of your finances, your income, and expenses (assets and liabilities)
- Your driver's license number
Beyond Bank is a trusted & reliable provider of car finance
In our review, Beyond Bank adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Beyond Bank is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 237856
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
Even though I had a low credit profile, I was assisted hassle free now I am able to build a good profile without having to get into additional debt.
— Melbourne —
I was able to make an informed decision with the help of the personal adviser assigned to me.
— Perth —
Beyond Bank Contact
- 100 Waymouth St Adelaide SA 5000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:00 – 17:00
- Tuesday 09:00 – 17:00
- Wednesday 10:00 – 17:00
- Thursday 09:00 – 17:00
- Friday 09:00 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed