Westpac - we raise the bar on standards
Seeing that we are one of the oldest banks in New Zealand, it doesn’t come as a surprise why we are the most preferred among the rest.
We have ensured that we stay on top of our financial game from birth and we are still continuing by raising the bar at every chance that we get. Sustainability is a subject that is dear to our hearts. We are always willing to help the needy with initiatives that benefit every bit of good in others.
Banking and capital management services
We want our clients to bank in a manner that will not only suit their budget but suit their lifestyle. After all, we are not a bank that seeks to see customers in debt but rather we are looking forward to seeing customers have financial freedom.
To us, it is more valuable to teach them how to be debt free than it is to teach them how to get more business loans and unnecessary debt.
Our vision and strategy
Westpac is always looking forward to being the change that we want to see in others. We know that if we constantly help others by offering businesses, clients and the overall Australian community financial services that exceed everybody’s desires, we are well on our way.
Day by day, we are getting good reports from every Australian citizen we have helped because they now see the difference in their banking lifestyle and it is credit they wouldn’t have been able to achieve on their own.
Convenient finance for your business
Westpac offers a range of business loans that are available for every type of business need and expectation that needs to be satisfied by the entrepreneur.
The following business loans you might look into when you want a business credit advance:
- Vehicle Finance: This type of business loan is available for businesses that don’t want to utilize the cash flow that they have to buy new assets for the organization. There could be a number of reasons why you don’t want to use the money.
- Business Loan: This is your regular type of loan and an entrepreneur could apply for this type of advance when you are looking into purchasing a new operation or want to advance your current enterprise.
- Business Overdraft: Every business suffers from a shortage of cash and you might be looking into applying for a business overdraft to settle all your expenses so that the business’ daily operations are not put at risk.
- Unsecured Business Overdraft: Entrepreneurs can apply for an additional 550k to use for business affairs. This money can come in handy for debts that need to be paid off so that the industry can remain secure.
Business loan application and approval
If you are interested in applying for a loan, you can enquire on our website and we will assist with the kind of financial plan you are looking for. Seeing that there are quite a few options available for the entrepreneur, you have a variety of options to choose from.
Westpac Business loan
- Loan Type Business loans
- Interest Rate 5.46%
- Loan Amount up to $1,000,000
- Repayment 5 years to 30 years
Benefits of Westpac
- Flexible interest rate options
- Affordable business loans
- Competitive deals on business finance
Westpac - reliable business loans
There are certain requirements we look for before we grant a business an advance - be it a long or short-term loan. The most important condition we want to see is whether the operation has enough potential to make profits.
The reason we are looking for this criterion to be met is that the enterprise should be in a position of not being able to make enough capital, the loan may not be able to get paid off. Therefore, we always check the credibility of the organization before we can go ahead with the loan proceeds.
The money will be in your bank account
After we have accessed all the necessary documentation and we are pleased with everything that we see, the business loan will be approved, and the money will be sent into your nominal bank account. Depending on the time of the business loan approval, the money will reflect on the same business day or may take one business day to reflect on your bank account.
Westpac’s strong company values
- Integrity: We are always looking to offer a service with the highest moral purity and not without deform. The last thing we want is to have our clients take us as a bank that is not honest and doesn’t have honest values.
- Service: We find absolute joy in helping our clients with their everyday banking needs. Essentially, that is what we are here for. To deliver a great financial service.
- One Team: Two hands are better than one. When we set our objectives, we set them with the notion that everybody is going to work collectively to reach a certain kind of goal. No matter how you look at it, teamwork is better than individual work.
- Courage: Running an operation of this calibre is not the easiest task. It comes with challenges and often a lot of pressure. However, we are always one step ahead of the game and always striving to be better.
- Achievement: At the end of the day, we just want to be the best in what we do, and we know that can only be attainable if we deliver an excellent financial service.
Westpac is a trusted & reliable provider of business loans
In our review, Westpac adheres to the compliance criteria in accordance with the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009, as well as the National Consumer Credit Protection Regulations 2010, where the granting the loan will not cause financial distress to the consumer.
Westpac is a registered credit provider in Australia; ACL 233714
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
I was ecstatic when I was able to apply for my business loan online within minutes and had my approval shortly after. Not to mention I received the funds into my business account the same day! Th...
— Perth —
Impressed that when I inquired about getting a business loan I was presented with the option of selecting a secured or unsecured loan and the repayment terms were tailored to my needs.
— Darwin —
The online application and approval process is really expedited and just what I needed. Now my business can afford to purchase the latest equipment needed to ensure we stay up to date with the la...
— Newcastle —
- 341 George St Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed