About HSBC Bank
When you are a large financial services provider like us, you always take into consideration the 38 million customers that are constantly knocking on our door expecting a great service.
We are still in great awe that so many customers have entrusted us with their money and we do everything we can to ensure that they are always catered for. We offer a range of personal and business loans as well as a range of financial solutions.
The four services are what we provide on a daily service:
- Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Commercial Banking
- Global Banking and Markets
- Global Private Banking
The countries and territories we work at
- The Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
Sustainability and corporate social investment
HSBC Bank has ensured that we keep everybody happy and not just our daily customers. By that we mean, we also take a deep care in our world and how it is turning out to be. If we have the resources to do a bit of change, we are more than willing to put in the work.
Furthermore, it makes us as a financial services provider feel good knowing that we have contributed to a better future. Some of the initiatives we have taken part in our building more ecological cities by using small carbon.
HSBC Bank Services
We help all our clients because we know how important their service is to us and therefore we ensure that they protect all their finances in the best way they can.
By helping export and import clients, we assist in justifying counterparty risk. Any kind of business has pros and cons.
Although you will always have profits, there are times where you might encounter some bad times in business. This is when you have to strategize on how you going to work towards getting to a better place as far as your operation is concerned and consider business finance options.
Manage the risk of doing business
HSBC Bank helps you manage your risk. We are realistic enough to realize that there will always be risk involved in the business but as a client, you have to be willing to calculate the extent you are willing to lose money.
If you lose half of your profits, that risk might have not been a calculated idea. If you are going to lose more than you are supposed to be gaining, you shouldn’t have put all your money.
However, you don’t have to worry because as an entrepreneur, these are some of the things we teach you so that you can have a sustainable and successful business venture.
Applying for a business loan
On this form, you need to tell us who you are, where you live and how much your business makes on a financial year. The online loan application doesn’t take a lot of time to complete and will be done in less than 10 minutes.
HSBC Bank Product Details
- Loan Type Business loans
Summary of Services
- Finance to grow your business
- Flexible repayment options
- Competitive interest rates
HSBC Bank – Effective financial solutions for businesses
After you have applied, you need to submit all your documents and we need to verify your affordability of the business loan.
When we access the affordability of your loan, we take a number of things into consideration:
- We look at the business that you doing as well as the product or service you are delivering. We check if it is a service that is likely to make you money or it is it a seasonal type of job.
- We check the location of your business. We know how important residency is so we check if your business is located in the central business district or is it on the outskirts of the city.
- We check the amount of money your business is making against the amount of money your business is supposed to be making. Although there is a difference between the two, we need to determine if the profits you make from your business will be able to pay for the long or short term loan you are applying for. If we find that you are not making enough money as an entrepreneur, we will not be able to give you the business loan. You can always apply again at a later stage or after your business has made some financial improvements.
Clients who are interested in applying for a business loan at HSBC Bank need to meet the following requirements:
- The client needs to be 18 years and older
- The client needs to be an Australian or permanent citizen
- The client needs to have a business that makes enough money to award him the ability to afford to pay for the business loan
- The client needs to have a working banking account
- The client needs to provide financial statements such as income statements and balance sheets of the business’s financial records.
How to contact us
If you want to call us about your business loan enquiries, please do so with no hesitation. We look forward to helping you and your business reach greater heights. We have agents that are waiting to answer all the queries you have about your loans and other financial management activities. You can also call and make an appointment at one of our branches.
Customer Reviews & Testimonials
When I applied for a business loan I was overjoyed to hear that the money would be available on the same day already - it was exactly what I needed.
— Brisbane —
Absolutely amazing customer service that helped me along the entire application process and was very efficient at answering any and all questions I had.
— Perth —
HSBC Bank Contact Details
- not available
- 333 George Street, (Town Hall) Sydney NSW 2000 Australia
- Get Directions
- Monday 09:30 – 16:00
- Tuesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Wednesday 09:30 – 16:00
- Thursday 09:30 – 16:00
- Friday 09:30 – 17:00
- Saturday – Closed
- Sunday – Closed